Sunday, May 3, 2009

Second Saturday Sisters

Gentleness, me....really? I was asked by our Women's Ministry to speak this Saturday. This month's topic is the fruit of the Spirit: gentleness. I almost said NOOOOO WAY...but Zenice is so sweet and looked so excited I couldn't refuse. Well actually I said, "I'll pray about it and let ya know." The next few days God did a work in me and showed me what gentleness is all about and that this trait can only come from Him when it comes to me! If you are interested in my testimony I will be sharing it this Saturday, May 9th, at Woodstock Assembly of God at 8:30am in the chapel.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you said yes. As I prayed for the group and went over the remaining fruit of the Spirit He just kept putting your face before me for gentleness. I can't wait to hear your testimony! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete