Sunday, May 3, 2009

Chicken Soup for the Soul

The kids have been sick....and sick...and sick. I am quite tired of the constant sneezing, whining, coughing, and waking up at night. I feel like I can whip up a batch of Chicken Noodle Soup in my sleep! I was complaining the other day while I was on the phone with Bobbi in FL and I noticed that it was eerily quite in the house. I went in the kitchen to check on Shelby and found her quite content IN a bowl of soup. Problem was, there was more on her than in her tummy! It did make a great photo op, though. And I was able to focus on the task at hand...comforting my precious ones!!!



2 comments:

  1. Shelby is so cute! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting SO big!! Adorable pictures, don't you love noodle messes..they stick to everything!! lol

    ReplyDelete